E-Week Networking Panel
The Engineering Alumni Association helped kick off the College's 2005 National Engineers Week celebration by hosting an alumni and student networking event. The event was held on Sunday, February 20th at the Center for Composite Materials and included a panel discussion and a reception.
The alumni panel included professionals from Civil, Environmental, Electrical, Chemical, and Mechanical Engineering backgrounds. The members of the panel were:
- Chuck Joanedis (BCHE '50) - Moderator
Retired V.P., Getty Refining and Marketing Co.
- Karen Bloch, PhD (MEE '97, PhD '04)
Research Engineer, E.I. duPont de Nemours and Co.
- Gary Hecht, Esq. (BME '80)
Partner, Synnestvedt and Lechner LLP
Intellectual Property and Patent Law
- James Hutchison, III, P.E. (BME '78)
- Sanket Mody (BENE '01)
Project Engineer, PBS&J
- Keith Mullins (BCE '88)
Transportation Engineer, Edwards and Kelcey
- Steven Myrick, M.D. (BCHE '77)
Surgeon, Northwest Surgical Association
- Garrett Russell (BEE '91)
General Manager, Omniplanar Inc.
- David Vanderslice (BME '03)
Mechanical Engineer, Trane