Established in January 1994, UD's Engineering Outreach Program is recognized as an excellent resource for engineers and scientists who need to continually update and expand their knowledge.
What are your part-time graduate educational needs? Let us know.
- Engineering Outreach Overview
- Professionally Convenient Graduate Education
- Distance Education
- Non-Credit Short Courses
- Engineering Master's + MBA Dual Degree Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Geotechnical Engineering Certificate Program (non-credit)
- Composite Materials Graduate Certificate Program
- Certificate in Computational Science and Engineering
- (coming soon: Graduate Certificates in Railroad Engineering and Wind Power Engineering! Also under development is a professional development certificate program in Railroad Engineering!)
- Other Items of Interest to the Engineering Community:
- International Bridge Conference
- Indian River Inlet Bridge - Delaware
- Educational Partnership with the Railway Tie Association (RTA)
- See the Railroad Track & Structures newsletter article highlighting UD's Railroad Engineering & Safety Program
- Educational Partnership with the Institute of Metro & Rail Technology (India)
- UD K-12 Engineering
Professional Engineering Outreach and K-12 Engineering are now separate units, with K-12 Engineering directed by Melissa Jurist.