Summer Residential Program - Employment Opportunities
Applications are being accepted for the following positions for the FAME/UD Summer Residential Program to take place on UD’s campus from June 23 – July 21, 2017. The application deadline is 5:00 PM, Friday, April 14, 2017.
Please click each job title for full details (PDF)
Please note: The ability to offer this program is contingent upon receiving funding from a number of sources.
A complete application includes:
- Detailed letter of interest-specific to position-please indicate position(s) for which applying
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation (cannot be from a family member, must be on letterhead and signed)
These items should be sent to Ms. Marianne T. Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic documents will be accepted. Only applications completed by the deadline will be considered. The interview process will begin after April 14.
Effective January 1, 2011, all University of Delaware employees must complete a criminal background check. More information about this process will be provided if you are selected for a position.
- Hall Manager and Assistant Hall Manager positions, by the time of employment, you must have completed at minimum a bachelor’s degree
- RA positions, by the time of employment, you must have completed a minimum of 1 year of post-secondary study (4 year or 2 college/university)
- Be interested in working with high achieving 11th & 12th grade students who have an interest in Engineering/Science/Math/Technology
- Be interested in serving in the capacity of a mentor
- Possess the ability to problem-solve and address situations in a mature manner
- Engineering/Science/Math/Technology background not required