- Submit requests to https://www.engr.udel.edu/forms/ecalc/reservation.html.
- Requests are approved on a priority basis.
- Reservations do NOT carry over from semester to semester or year to year.
- Requests are accepted during intervals aligned with UD/Central Scheduling
Interval 1: Shortened UD/Central Classroom Scheduling Interval
Approximate Scheduling for Spring Semesters: Jul 1 - Aug 15
Approximate Scheduling for Fall Semesters: Jan 1 - Feb 15
Interval 1 is aligned to start with UD/Central classroom scheduling. However
it ends before the UD scheduling interval ends. The intent is to provide priority
based scheduling in a way that allows opportunity for instructors to request a
UD/Central classroom should their ecalc request be unfulfillable.
APPROVAL PROCESS: Requests are collected and posted to an internal calendar through out the interval. At interval end, non-conflicting ENGR course requests are approved and posted to the public ecalc scheduling calendar. Non-ENGR course requests are held till the end of interval 2 to assure ENGR courses receive priority access to these rooms. Any ENGR course conflicts are resolved by the ecalc committee based on priority guidelines
Interval 2: Extended UD/Central Classroom Scheduling Interval
Approximate Scheduling for Spring Semesters: Aug 16 - Oct 1
Approximate Scheduling for Fall Semesters: Feb 16 - Apr 1
Interval 2 starts when interval 1 ends.
Interval 2 ends about one month after UD/Central scheduling ends.
APPROVAL PROCESS: Sames as Interval 1. Any non-ENGR course requests from interval one or two are assessed at this time.
NOTE:Post interval 2 requests are approved first come, first served, as slots are available.
Policy Guiding Principles:
- Requests are prioritized by the relevance of the course or event to the COEG academics mission, and by the need for the course or event to be held in an ecalc, instead of an alternate campus classroom.
- Scheduling deadlines are aligned with UD central classroom scheduling deadlines.