Undergraduate Affairs:

Asst Dean, Undergraduate Svcs: F. Charles Shermeyer
Academic Advisor: Terrie Kalesse
Administrative Assistant III: Michele Brown
Phone: (302) 831-8659
Fax: (302) 831-7399

Office of Undergraduate Advisement

The Office of Undergraduate Advisement provides academic advisement and problem-solving to students as well as advisement support to the engineering departments and faculty advisors.

Some of the more common areas where students receive assistance from the Office of Undergraduate Affairs are as follows:

  • Academic advisement
  • Changes of major
  • Breadth requirements
  • Schedule conflicts and late registration
  • Academic progress and degree audit, Senior checkout
  • Academic probation or dismissal
  • Judicial Affairs Issues
  • Illness, injury, or serious personal difficulties
  • Academic or medical leave of absence
  • Appeals for retroactive changes to the transcript record
  • Not knowing where to begin to solve a problem

To schedule an appointment, please call 831-8659.

Email is a useful tool, but personal contact is best.

Bookmark and Share