Engineering Computer-aided Active Learning Classroom (eCalc)
CIEG467/667-011 (2015-01-26 9:00am)
046 Colburn Lab - Map
26 Dell PCs - 52 student capacity
CIEG467-011 - Abbie Clark-Sather (2015-01-26 10:00am)
101D Pearson Hall - Map
20 iMacs - 40 student capacity
Engineers Without Borders Winter meeting (2015-01-29 7:00pm)
010 Spencer Lab - Map
24 Dell PCs - 48 student capacity
2nd & 3rd Floor Spencer Lounges
2nd & 3rd Floors of Spencer Lab - Map
4 Dell PCs
- All college of engineering faculty, staff and students, all non-engineering faculty, and students taking engineering courses.
- Authorized personnel may enter Evans Hall via UD ID card swipe at the north side handicap accessible entrance.
- Authorized personnel may enter Spencer Lab via UD ID card swipe at the west side handicap accessible main entrance. Access to Spencer Lab allows access to eCalc-Spencer and eCalc-Colburn.
- Authorized personnel may access Pearson Hall only between 8am and 10pm.
- During spring and fall semesters, eCalcs are typically used for courses; M-F 8am-9pm.
- Students may use these rooms when not used for classes or closed for maintenance.
- Spencer and Colburn rooms are unlocked M-F 8am-6pm. All other times authorized personnel may access the rooms via UD ID card swipe.
- Report real time classroom issues to Engineering’s Technology team at 302-831-6334.
- Report equipment/software problems by submitting a request form.
- Report maintenance problems by calling 302-831-1141 or submitting a request form.
- In an emergency, call 911.
- For all non-emergencies, contact the UDPD.
Lost and Found
- Report lost and found by emailing eCalc-Info@udel.edu.
General eCALC Rules:
- No food or drinks at any time.
- Do not use more than one PC at a time.
- Be conscious of unattended PCs.
- Tidy your space up after you are done.
About the eCALCs:
- Please back up your files regularly.
- The computers reboot after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Upon reboot, changes made to the computer are erased and files saved on the hard drive will be deleted.
- USB ports are located on the monitors for your convenience.
- CAUTION: Performing research using ecalc software may be in violation of software license agreements. The software packages in the ecalcs are for classwork only.
You are being monitored by video cameras installed in our computer labs and hallways.