College of Engineering's
Technology Help Center
- Please note that due to the upcoming start of the Fall Semester, we are experiencing a large number of requests. Due to this, it is taking us longer than normal to assist. We appreciate your continued patience during this time.
Please be sure to check out the new ENGR-IT Service Desk Portal at
and login with your UDEL Username and password. You can check out all of the services that we offer in our service catalog,
submit a IT request, view the status of your open requests, your previous
requests, and much, much more!
This new portal will replace this page in the future, so stay tuned for updates!
- Submit an Engineering IT Help Request
- Join your ScreenConnect session
- Reformat Authorization - Consent to erase all files/data from a computer.
- Web Request Form - Complete for any web revisions or projects
- Appcast Service Page
- COE-IT Help Desk can also be reached at 302-831-6334.
- Ecalc Software Request - Use this form to request software for your course
- Notification of Software Usage Restrictions - Required for several software packages in the college.
- Software License Agreements
Access & Networking
- IP Address - Request a static IP for computers and printers.
- ENGR Account Application - Windows login account, shrek access or web page editing access.
- WebEvent Calendar Request - To request a webevent resource or scheduling calendar.
- UD/IT Sponsored Access for Windows Services (print and fill out) - Used to request sharepoint or exchange email accounts for people not affiliated with UD.
- UD Exchange Email Account or Migration - Faculty and staff only
- Google Apps