College of Engineering's
Please note that the Engineering IT group will be closing at 3:30pm on Monday, December 9. We apologize for any inconvenience and will address any issues when we re-open at 8am on Tuesday. Your patience is appreicated.
- Submit an Engineering IT Help Request
- Software License Agreements
- Teamviewer Quick Support
- How to make the switch to Google Apps
- Configuring Outlook for Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring AppleMail for Exchange
- Configuring Thunderbird for Exchange
- Other IT Forms:
- Reformat Authorization - Consent to erase all files/data from a computer.
- IP Address - Request a static internet address on the ENGR network.
- ENGR Account Application - Windows login account, shrek access or web page editing access.
- Notification of Software Usage Restrictions - Required for using several software packages within the college.
- WebEvent Calendar Request - To request a webevent resource or scheduling calendar.
- UD Exchange Email Account or Migration - Faculty and staff only
- UD/IT Sponsored Access for Windows Services (print and fill out) - Used to request sharepoint or exchange email accounts for people not affiliated with UD.